Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Remember You're a Daughter of God, and You're HOT!



We start routines to become better people, routines become habits, and habits become lifestyles. While serving a mission I started with a routine that has become a lifestyle. Every Night I would tell my companions before they fell asleep that they were daughters of God, and they were hot. As daughters of God, we have so many things in this world that put us down, we do not need to be one of those thingsthat contributes. When we UNDERSTAND that we are daughters of God, we love ourselves and can become the daughter of God that we have been sent to be. We are worth something, and we are beautiful to him, even on those bad hair days.

The next time you look in the mirror and think, “man another zit!” Try telling yourself,

I'm a Daughter of God, and I'm Hot!”
www.mormon.org
(C)LV2011
www.whywerehot.blogspot.com
www.sistervaterlaus.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment