Saturday, June 30, 2012

Youth With Rise


Youth Will Rise
First of all, I am very sorry for not posting in a while. I finished up the spring semester and started my summer job. I am currently employed as a Building Councilor for Especially For Youth. I get to work with youth from all over the world, ages 14-18 for an entire week at a time. I have been very impressed with how the program has changed and how the youth have reacted to the missionary work included. I would love to share some of my experiences with all of you. One of the things EFY summer camp has started is a video message. This week was my turn to film. As stressful as it was to create, it will prove to be a great tool for the youth to use in their efforts to share the gospel. Feel free to check out the video and share it with your friends!


©lare Vaterlaus
Remember that you’re a daughter of God…
And you’re hot :]



No comments:

Post a Comment