Tuesday, November 13, 2012

THE LIFE OF A CLARE BEAR

With my education I learned to use Wordpress, and so my blog has been changed. It is one that follows me in many aspects of my life. If your interested check it out, its a good one, I mean its the life of a CLARE BEAR!

http://lifeofaclarebear.wordpress.com/


Here is a PREVIEW

http://lifeofaclarebear.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/the-pic.jpgI am CLARE. I am 22 ALMOST 23! I was born and raised in Boise Idaho, with my fellow FIVE siblings. I am daddy’s little girl, my mom is my best friend. I am one spicy 5’2 spit fire. I have lived my life with the motto, “I do what I want.” I never look back, I like to live in the moment. I am a Mormon girl, and I promise, I don’t practice polygamy. I live a somewhat “normal” life. I am studying at Utah State, and will receive a Bachelor Degree in Communications Studies,  minors in Family Human Development and  Women and Gender Studies, and a concentration in Computer Science, all in the month of MAY! I currently do social networking for a job, and hope to pursue a larger career in it in the future. I am an avid rock climber, golfer, snowboarder, longboarder, and tv-watcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment