Monday, December 19, 2011

BIRTHDAY GIRL!


I am an enthusiast of birthdays. It is my favorite holiday of the year. I have the privilege of having my birthday just days before Christmas. I always get the question, “Is it hard to have your birthday so close to Christmas?” That question has taken me a long time to answer. Today, I can tell you I LOVE IT. The reason I love it, is because people show me how much they love me by their actions and their words.
During the Christmas Season, sometimes I get caught up in the “commercial” side and I forget the TRUE MEANING of Christmas. My birthday is always a wonderful WAKE UP CALL. I am reminded that Christmas is all about the birth of our Savior, and he should be the main focus. Everyone around me always lets me be the main focus for my birthday; I should let Him be the main focus on Christmas. I love having my birthday close to Christmas, because it reminds me of my Saviors birth and what he has done for me.
(C)LV2011

 

No comments:

Post a Comment