Saturday, December 17, 2011

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!!




Today I got to go to the FAMOUS POTATO BOWL to support the Utah State University football team. Throughout the game, you could hear many different AGGIE fans yelling "I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!" I was one of those fans, screaming and shouting to support my team. In the first three quarters, it looked like we were in for the win. To our disappointment, Ohio scored and won by ONE point in the last minute. We were devastated, we thought we had the WIN...we had believed!!!
Every Aggie in the Stadium had believed that we could win, but in the end we did not :[ 
 As unfortunate as it was, I realized that we had tried. When we BELIEVE in something we ACT upon it or try and that is what matters most. I know that the AGGIE players believed that they could win, and so they played, they TRIED! Sometimes our beliefs are challenged by unexpected outcomes, but that doesn't mean that we have lost.
GO AGGIES :]
(C)LV2011



No comments:

Post a Comment