Thursday, December 8, 2011

FINALLY...FINALS

As I skimmed through Facebook today, I saw that more then half of my friends were talking about FINALS and finishing the semester. Since I am not taking classes, I felt a little bit left out on the whole FINALS thing, so I started down memory lane. I remembered a final that I had taken my freshman year of college. It was for Math 1050, definitely my worst subject... I decided that I hated the subject so much that I was not going to put very much time into studying for it, all I could think was, “Man, I will just say a prayer and I will pass it!” To my astonishment, I failed it. I had sat down and said a prayer asking Heavenly Father if he would help me remember all of the things that I had learned...He did, turns out I did not learn too much. That is when I learned, if you want some “Heavenly Help,” you are going to need to do YOUR PART. I know you are all trying hard, just remember that what you put in, you will get out. Make sure you pray when you study and pray when you take your test, and that "Heavenly Help” will come to your side.


GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FINALS!!!


(C)LV2011

No comments:

Post a Comment